Hip-Hop/ RnB Music, Sports, Gaming Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hip-Hop/ RnB Music, Sports, Gaming Message Board

World is Yours - Dicussion Board

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MTV Cancels 50 Cent Reality Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A'
ADMIN
ADMIN

Number of posts : 132
MTV Cancels 50 Cent Reality Show Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100MTV Cancels 50 Cent Reality Show Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-12-23

MTV Cancels 50 Cent Reality Show Empty
PostSubject: MTV Cancels 50 Cent Reality Show   MTV Cancels 50 Cent Reality Show EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 1:55 am

Quote :
Rapper, actor and overall entrepreneur, 50 Cent, is having his MTV reality show canceled after roughly one month on the air. After debuting on November 6 [click to read], The Money and the Power will be permanently shelved due to disappointing ratings. MTV Entertainment President Brian Gradenthe also cited the network's desire to find shows that better "reflect Generation 'Why Not?'—living, working and playing on their own terms, 'adventure capitalists' if you will, pursuing a variety of thrill-seeking, 2.0, express-yourself enterprises."

Heading up MTV's line-up of virtually music-free programming will be Daddy's Girls. The show is a reality spin-off of Run's House and follows Angela and Vanessa Simmons. Reality-based programs such as College Life, Nitro Circus and Girls of Hedsor Hall will round out the programming schedule which was previously vacated by music programs such as Total Request Live [click to read].

Reported by Rashad Phillips.

source: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.8309/title.mtv-cancels-50-cent-reality-show

i thought show was wack anyway shrug shoulders

the best part was "I can't trust you wit my money....get tha fu*k outta here" rofl
Back to top Go down
http://www.consoles-game.com

MTV Cancels 50 Cent Reality Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop/ RnB Music, Sports, Gaming Message Board :: Discussion Database :: Music Lounge-
Jump to: